17 years old
Nerd - Barista
© Cee
<---|field_10|-->

Tag: OPEN
Outfit: Maybe later
Notes: first post
I wonder how everyone goes around living their lives
Rain always had to get up early, she had to make lunches, make sure everyone was up, fed and ready for school. Lunches were usually just a sandwich, a piece of fruit, some baby carrots and a snack. She made lunches in sort of a conveyor belt so they always looked the same. Sometimes mom helped out. Once everyone was settled and where they were supposed to be, Rain would rush to school herself.

Rain found herself in her homeroom earlier then most of the other students and sat down in her seat. She opened her book for her first class and went over everything they worked on yesterday and the homework. Exams would be starting eventually and it was never to early to start studying for them. She needed to keep her grades up. Her thoughts went toward her siblings. Her younger brother Sage was now 12 now that was a scary thought. And Rowan would be turning 1 next month, everyone was growing up so fast.

"Focus Rain" she told herself as she looked back at her book.

chris made this
PM
^
RIVER CARSTAIRS
 Posted: Mar 2 2015, 10:02 PM
156 posts
16 years old
wallflower
© saiyuri
<---|field_10|-->

teehee <3
It was hard going to school still with all that had been going on. Zack was gone, graduated and moved out, living god knows where. He was no longer just across the street, and that in itself left her feeling rather lonely. She still had Brandon, her best friend... But he was often gone off with his jock buddies, and then there was Mairi her sister but... Well, she and Mairi didn't get along as well as they used to, and she had her own band of prep friends to worry about. That left River alone once more, toiling about the day and keeping to herself for the most part.

As she made her way into the first class of the day, she hugged her books to her chest as she made her way towards her seat, only to accidentally walk a bit too close to one particular desk, her hip effectively knocking off the book that Rain had been working from. As the book hit the ground and made a loud slapping sound, she jumped and let out a squeak of surprise. Spinning around to look at the book, she gulped and picked it up, hesitantly setting it back on the girl's desk.

"S-S-Sorry. I... I lost your... Your spot." She said, frowning and nervously hugging the books closer to her chest. She couldn't help but be nervous, since Zack left, she felt nervous... Shy, a lot more anxious than she used to be... Or, perhaps she was just going back to how she used to be before she'd met him. Either way, it didn't make for the greatest ability for making friends.

PMEmail
^
RAIN YOLUTA
 Posted: Mar 2 2015, 10:38 PM
RAIN YOLUTA
D-Lister
9 posts
17 years old
Nerd - Barista
© Cee
<---|field_10|-->

Tag: RIVER
Outfit: Maybe later
Notes: first post
I wonder how everyone goes around living their lives
Rain had been so engrossed in her studying that she was only sort of paying attention to what was going on around her. She could hear her classmates strolling in and talking. There were chairs squeaking and desks moving. Rain tried to ignore them, but the subject she was trying to study wasn't exactly her favorite: History. History, a bunch of guys causing wars and killing people, there was more to it obviously but it always seemed like war played a big part in these history books. She found it disappointing though, there was so much more that went on in history that the books never really tell you, it always seemed just one point of view in any history book one ever had for school. But there was always the internet (although pressing the "random article" button on wikipedia whenever she got bored played a huge part) and the library (well to an extent), right?

She was taken out of her hyperfocus by someone running into her desk and her book falling to the floor with a loud slap and a girl's squeak. The book had closed on itself and Rain looked up to see who it was. She saw River there; she watched the other girl pick up the book and put it back on her desk.

"I guess I should thank you for bringing me back to Earth." Rain said semi-sarcastically a quick smirk appeared on her face. Rain opened the book and started letting the pages go across her fingers. "Don't worry about it, it doesn't take me long to find my spot again" she added looking back at River. "Are you ok?" Rain asked stressing the word 'you'.

chris made this
PM
^
RIVER CARSTAIRS
 Posted: Mar 3 2015, 01:26 PM
156 posts
16 years old
wallflower
© saiyuri
<---|field_10|-->

teehee <3
River kept her eyes down, nervous. She didn't like talking to people she didn't know, she got anxious, scared that they'd judge her, primarily for her choice in wardrobe, something that her sister and friend Micah often got on her case about. She just didn't understand fashion, she liked florals, she liked comfort, so she tended to stick to those two, which had earned her the look of someone who wears 'granny' clothes for the most part. Some of her outfits weren't awful, but a lot of the time she got weird looks.

Luckily, this girl didn't seem to be a fashionista, not like Mairi and her friends. She nodded as Rain mentioned that it would be easy to find her place again, good, because River would have felt awful is she caused too much trouble for the girl. What she hadn't been expecting, was for the girl to turn it around on her and ask how she was doing. "M-Me? I'm... I'm fine, I-I'm good." She said nervously, gulping and clinging tighter to her books.

She went to walk away, but... She couldn't. River knew she was shy, she knew she typically preferred to be a wallflower, but... She didn't want to be, she wanted to have friends, especially now. Taking a deep breath, she nervously held out a hand. "I-I'm River." She finally managed, her voice shaking a bit as she spoke, much to her dismay.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin by Macy of Shine