49 posts
17 years old
Former Sweetheart/ 2015 Grad
© jess
<---|field_10|-->

all i ever wanted

PRIMADONNA GIRL

was the world

He could feel the bass from the song playing. It was one that he knew he’d heard before, but he couldn’t put a name or artist to. Of course, he couldn’t really tell you how long he’d been here, or how many drinks of whatever was in his glass he’d had either. He wasn’t worried about it though. The cute guy that was making his drinks would tell him to stop eventually. Right now, he was having fun and feeling great. He didn’t want to go home. His step-dad was annoying the hell out of him about this whole college thing. It’s not like he wasn’t basically accepted to the one in town already. He didn’t know what else the man wanted him to do. He wasn’t going to worry about that now though. He’d cross that bridge when he got to it. Tonight was time for him to let loose and dance. Who knew, he could find someone tonight. He really doubted it, but never say never, right?

All he needed was someone else to dance with. Ideally, that someone would be male and at least decent looking, but at this point neither of those things were really a requirement. As he was looking around to find a dancing partner, he noticed someone familiar. Or at least he was pretty sure that he’d seen them before. Taking another drink out of his glass, Micah wove his way through the tiny crowd of people in between him and the other person. “Ohmygod hey! What are you doing here?” He said happily, pulling the person into a hug. He didn’t really stop to think about whether he actually knew them or not. If they wanted to freak out and call him a weirdo because he didn’t know them, then they could. It wasn’t his fault that they looked familiar. “Come dance with mee, pleeease.”

I can't help that I need it all

©
PM
^
SCARLETT RIENHART
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 02:28 PM
24 posts
17 years old
Former Hasbeen/ 2015 Grad
© NIKKI
<---|field_10|-->

It was a typical night for Scarlett; go home from school, change, tell her parents she was leaving, and then leave. After that she would be gone for hours on end and coming home early in the morning. It always meant she got little or no sleep for school but she honestly didn't care at all. Her ability to care about small things like that disappeared about the same time that her popularity did. So here she was at her favorite place to be, which was really any place that had alcohol and loud music, with a small smile on her face. Walking past the large group of dancing people she got a drink and leaned against the wall, it always took a few drinks for her to really be able to open up and dance with a bunch of strangers. Sipping on it slowly she looked around and didn't see anyone she knew, at least not yet.

All of a sudden she saw Micah who then ran up and hugged her. At first she was shocked because it happened so fast but then she relaxed and hugged him back."Oh come on, why wouldn't I be here?", she said with a small laugh. Recently she had become quite the party girl, constantly going out and getting drunk and high. Bringing her cup to he lips once more she could tell that he was buzzed and she was jealous because it would be a while before she felt even a small buzz from what she drinking at the moment. He was the one person in her life who hadn't totally bailed on her when everything went to shit and she was pretty thankful for that. Yes she didn't see him as often seeing as he still was friends with the A-Listers, hell he was pretty much friends with everyone, but they were still able to hang out. Scrunching up her nose she debated on if she should dance or not but finally decided she might as well, "Uhhh I guess, but only until you find a hot guy to dance with." A smirk appeared on her lips as she pointed at him slightly at the end of the sentence.

outfit
PMEmail
^
MICHEAL ROMERO
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 09:34 PM
MICHEAL ROMERO
College Kid
49 posts
17 years old
Former Sweetheart/ 2015 Grad
© jess
<---|field_10|-->

all i ever wanted

PRIMADONNA GIRL

was the world

He swayed back and forth to the beat as he waited for the girl in front of him to either come dance with him or tell him to get lost. He took a generous sip of his own drink as he waited, his brown eyes semi-focused on the girl. Awww it’s Scarlett! I love her! Her outfit’s on point today too. He thought, finally putting a name to the girl’s face. Honestly, if he was sober, he’d probably be embarrassed for taking so long to fully figure out who she was. They’d been friends since she moved in down the road from his house. However, he’d been here for a little while and this definitely wasn’t his first drink, so he didn’t pay it much attention.

When Scar finally agreed to dancing, Micah grinned happily. “Yay! Same for you missy. If you see a hot straight guy that you wanna dance with let me know.” He said, grabbing her hand to drag her out to the dance floor. Nights like this usually ended with him going home with some nameless guy and he was pretty sure most people knew it. On the other hand, he hadn’t really seen Scar with a guy since the whole kissing incident went down, which was stupid. He didn’t get why everyone was still so hung up about that. Yeah she accidentally kissed her best friend’s boyfriend and it was a sucky thing, but it was a while ago and he was sure that she regretted it, if it was even her fault. Either way, he’d decided to stay out of the whole mess. He was Switzerland and he’d be friends with both sides as long as they didn’t try to force him into picking one. He heard the beginning chords of a Beyonce song and any thoughts of the high school drama that surrounded his friend. “Ohmygodd! I lovveee this song!” He said, his voice admittedly a little louder than he’d intended it to be. He couldn’t think of the name at the moment, but he knew that it was beyonce and it was from her newest album. That’s all that mattered really. He started moving to the beat and sang along.

I can't help that I need it all

©

PM
^
SCARLETT RIENHART
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 10:06 PM
24 posts
17 years old
Former Hasbeen/ 2015 Grad
© NIKKI
<---|field_10|-->

Taking a big gulp of her drink and making a face of disgust she laughed at Micah at his comment. Like she was going to find a guy tonight, or any other night actually. She had sworn off guys and an attractive face or body was not going to change her mind. It was just to her guys could not be trusted; the lied, cheated, and were assholes. At least most of the ones that she had encountered had done one of the things stated. "Well I'll make sure to let you know.", she knew he didn't believe her because the only people who would believe would be people who didn't know her at all and well Micah knew her pretty well. That tends to happen when you live near people your own age.

Following him out to the dance floor after setting her half empty drink down on the counter and pushed her way through the crowded dance floor. It was pretty warm with her coat on but she didn't care and all she wanted to do was dance so she wouldn't think about anything going on in her life. She could feel the music in her chest as she swayed back and forth slightly as the song changed and a genuine laugh came out of her mouth at his reaction. This was one of the first times she had been genuinely happy in a very long time and as she danced she wasn't thinking about all the terrible things people were saying about her or the fact that she had lost one of her best friends of twelve years. The only thought that was currently in her mind was that this song was good, it was fun to dance to, and the fact that she was hanging out with a nice friend. Swaying her hips back and forth and then slightly jumping up and down she danced along with her friend and all the random strangers around her. Hopefully the rest of the night would go well.

outfit
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin by Macy of Shine