Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

have a pint at o'gradys but not to much
ZACHARY MASON
 Posted: Jan 18 2015, 11:09 PM
117 posts
19 years old
Former Burnout/ 2015 Grad
© N/A
<---|field_10|-->

zack w/ whoever
open for whom ever
notes: KEEP IT SIMPLE
Zack sighed softly getting rather bored of sitting on the plane this damn long. He was happy of course that he wasn't alone. River was right next to him appearing to be quiet as always. He had one ear bud in the ear further away from her and he was working on song lyrics. His free hand had his fingers intertwined with hers. "Baby how to do you deal with these long flights?" he asked her before he pecked her cheek gently. He really wasn't used to sitting this long and not being able to get up. Sure he was often lazy but he could get up and move around if he wanted to. This time not so much.

Zack was getting bored of working on songs and attempting to find something on his ipod that he liked. Everything was boring although he did have a somewhat naughty idea. Not that he would ever let River know he had in fact already joined the mile high club but it was a suggestion to let her join. He doubted River would ever even consider it especially since she was so shy about the bedroom. Hell even after what? Over a year? He knew she could be funny about being seen naked. But he loved her anyway even if his sex life was a tad...well not as frequent as it had previously been before her.

"So are you excited to see all your family members and friends?" he said knowing it had been quite a while since she had last seen them. He really hoped that she was excited. He was nervous to a degree but as long as they all weren't like Mairi and her father he was pretty sure that they would be fine. Of course the fact that the Scots were well known for their booze did mean that he always had that to look forward too.

coop
PMAIM
^
RIVER CARSTAIRS
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 12:01 AM
156 posts
16 years old
wallflower
© saiyuri
<---|field_10|-->

teehee <3
River liked plane rides, they were... Relaxing. It gave her time to sit back, relax and take some time to herself. His question brought a chuckle from her lips while she glanced over to him. "I like them. I find them relaxing." She said, smiling at the small kiss before she leaned her head onto his shoulder. "We're almost there, not much longer." She said, chuckling as she went to rest a hand on his knee, gently rubbing it with her thumb.

His question brought a smile to her lips and she nodded her head eagerly. "Yeah! I mean, I don't plan on spending too long with them, this is a trip for us after all. You'll probably like them. They're a lot more relaxed and crazy from the rest of my family." She said, shrugging with a smile. After all, they all stayed in Scotland. They tended to be the more 'party animal' type. They liked their beer, and they liked to have some fun now and then. If anything, they'd embarrass the two of them.

The PA came on, announcing that they were now descending. Grinning, she felt her eyes wander out the window, seeing the beautiful landscapes of Scotland beginning to emerge from the clouds. "So this is the plan. We land, my cousins are there waiting to pick us up. They're going to drive us to dinner with a few others, probably at a pub, you'll like that." She teased with a soft chuckle. "Then after dinner, my uncle and aunt are driving us to the cottage we have rented out. It's about a ten minute walk from the cottage to the city, so we can come and go as we please with public transport." She said, shrugging her shoulders as she smiled over to him. "Sound good? My family may be a bit overbearing, but they mean well, promise."

PMEmail
^
ZACHARY MASON
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 12:34 AM
117 posts
19 years old
© N/A
<---|field_10|-->

zack w/ whoever
open for whom ever
"Lady you're crazy" he told her with a smile when she said that bringing her hand up to his lips to kiss the back of it. He was excited and nervous to be meeting this section of her family but they had to at least have some fun members. I mean it was Scotland. These people were known to be drinkers and be he was a big drinker so e thought it was a match made in heaven. "Well I like relaxed and fun." he said with a chuckle excited to be spending the two weeks there. It was going to be interesting being away from his family and friends for so long. Which really meant a select few people. His mother, Isaac, Micah and of course Jasper.

Dinner at a pub sounded awesome. Because a pub meant booze. And he liked booze. And he could buy booze. And his mother had given him her travel card which had an insanely high limit and told him to go crazy. One reason he loved his mother was that she loved to splurge on trips and thought that he should do. He was totally thrilled with this idea. "Pub sounds awesome. But seriously I need a cigarette when we land. Like asap." he told her knowing she would be rather displeased with that.

"Cottage just you and me? Hell yeah. Sounds great." he said knowing he'd probably be dragged literally all over the entire country by her but he would let her. He knew how important it was to her. He was honestly just happy to have a little alone time. "Babe if I can survive your dad and Mairi I think I'll be okay." he told her kissing her softly. He was glad when they unboarded and got their luggage before heading toward where they were meeting her cousins. He knew that meeting them with a cigarette between his lips probably wasn't the best but it was really really needed. He lit it take a drag before blowing the smoke out and flicking the ashes.

coop
PMAIM
^
RIVER CARSTAIRS
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 12:47 AM
156 posts
16 years old
wallflower
© saiyuri
<---|field_10|-->

teehee <3
At the mention of a cigarette, she frowned and pursed her lips, but said nothing. It wasn't hard drugs, it wasn't the pills again, she could ignore it for now. Although there was always that worry in the back of her mind. He could get lung cancer, something she was rather terrified of really. Plus, she hated the smell with a passion, she always felt like she was suffocating when she was around smokers, and so this new development he was going through was less than pleasing. Still, it wasn't like she could control him. He wouldn't let her even if she wanted to, which she didn't.

His comment about her sister and father was met with a roll of her eyes, but she shrugged and nodded. "True." She said, shrugging passively as the plane finally landed. She gathered her carry on and held his hand as they made their way through the terminal. As soon as the cigarette came out, she frowned and glanced over to him, already able to smell the smoke. A large crowd was waiting to pick up their friends and family, and as they came into view of her cousins, laughter broke out as three guys ran over.

"Hey there Cous! And... Boytoy of cous." Said the middle of the three brothers, grinning as he glanced to Zack. The eldest seemed more amused by the displeased look that River had on. "She looks like she wants to put that thing out on your arm. What happened Riv? I thought you were like the sunshine child who couldn't hurt a fly?" He asked, throwing his arm around her and hugging her to his side while the youngest simply stood back and chuckled. "Yeah well, that's what happens when I'm stuck living with Mairi and dad, I start to develop bad habits." She mumbled while the eldest ruffled her hair, causing it to become quite a mess.

They all walked towards the baggage receiving area and the youngest ran to fetch the bags. "So, hope this boy of yours is a drinker, heaven knows this little one can't hold her drink." The eldest said, glancing to Zack with a big grin. "The name's Alister by the way, it's nice to meet you." He said, reaching around River to offer him a hand to shake.

PMEmail
^
ZACHARY MASON
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 01:02 AM
117 posts
19 years old
© N/A
<---|field_10|-->

zack w/ whoever
open for whom ever
There were a lot worse things that he could have picked up again when the whole thing happened with Jasper and Micah. Hell he could have picked up pills again so she should be happy this was it. He knew the whole lung cancer, tongue, throat, asshole whatever cancer that they wanted to preach but he didn't want to hear it. When he wanted to stop again he would stop. Like last time. Last time when it had started to affect his voice he had decided to quit. So in a few years he would probably quit again. But until then his main focus was getting his nicotine fix whenever possible.

He saw her frown and rolled his eyes. "I know I know. You hate it." he told her not wanting to argue right now. He just wanted to have his little anti-stress stick so he wasn't so irritated from being on the plane for that long. He noticed some guys that came over to them which he went to the assumption that they were cousins. He gave them a nod as he was greeted as boy toy due to the fact he was taking a long drag from the cigarette. "Oh believe me she did last night." he said moving his arm to show them the cigarette burn. "She snuck up on me when I was sitting outside and scared me so I dropped it." he muttered taking another drag.

"Psh believe me I've noticed. Two glasses of wine with my mom and she's falling all over." he said taking his bag from the one and hefting it over his shoulder refusing to get rid of the cigarette until he finished the damn thing. "Zack" he said shaking his hand. "I like to drink so we should be good." he said leaving out the fact he was a drinker. He wasn't about to go bragging it about. Unless he was pretty high or on something else though getting drunk wasn't an easy feat. He would never tell River but he had actually managed to sneak some weed through everything, lord knows how, but hey he thought it might be fun.

coop
PMAIM
^
RIVER CARSTAIRS
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 01:42 AM
156 posts
16 years old
wallflower
© saiyuri
<---|field_10|-->

teehee <3
"Karma" She said simply when he retold the story of his little burn mark. A part of her felt bad, the part that just didn't want Zack to ever be hurt, but the other part was glad that he saw that such a thing could only lead to bad bad things. Her cousins seemed to be amused by their antics, but already she knew this was going to be a looong family dinner for her. "It's not my fault I can't drink." She said, pouting slightly. She'd just... Sit with her aunt, she didn't drink a lot, she was still crazy and wild as if she was drunk most of the time, but she wouldn't pressure her at least. She had a feeling she wouldn't be seeing much of Zack after initial introductions to the family.

It wasn't long before they all had their bags packed in Alister's jeep and ready to go. It was a bit of a tight squeeze in the back, but her family didn't care, she didn't care and she doubted Zack would care. The whole ride over left River reading one of the books in her carry on while her cousins wolf whistled at any girl they found worthy and singing along to whatever loud music they had playing at the time. She was good at just ignoring them, they tended to be rowdy all the time, so she'd learned at a young age to just roll with it.

Soon, they arrived at the pub and as soon as they entered, Alister was the first to speak up. "Come one come all! I present to you, River and her booooyfriend Zack!" He yelled into the pub, putting a teasing tone on the word boyfriend. Yeah she knew why. Shy little River broke out of her shell enough for one person to let them carry around the status of her boyfriend. It was something her family hadn't been expecting in a looong time. And yet, here they were. Of course, his loud voice carried not only to their family, but the others inside of the pub as well which brought a deep red blush to her cheeks. Already she was somewhat regretting agreeing to this dinner. She wanted to hide, and instinctively, that lead to her stepping a bit behind Zack while her family all shouted their welcomes, some raising glasses and others rushing over to fawn over the two of them.

PMEmail
^
ZACHARY MASON
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 06:47 PM
117 posts
19 years old
© N/A
<---|field_10|-->

zack w/ whoever
open for whom ever
He stuck his tongue out what she had said karma. He knew that was bull shit seeing as she had kept apologizing when it had happened. Of course he wasn't happy with her at that moment but he honestly just didn't really dwell on it. She hadn't known that he had the cigarette in his hand. He had just been sitting on the back porch in one of their chairs that was around the outside dining table. "That's okay love. At least your funny when you're drunk." he said with a grin. Zack would try and behave himself and of course he wouldn't intentionally abandon her for her cousins but they seemed like they were good fun and well Zack loved him some good fun.

Zack didn't mind being cramped seeing as he had River next to him. He had her somewhat sitting on his lap just glancing over her shoulder to look at whatever she was reading. Nothing that would interest him however he honestly wasn't one to read. He was looking at the scenery seeing her cousins whistling at girls as they walked by. Honestly he couldn't say that if he wouldn't have been doing the same thing had he not been in a relationship with River.

He listened to himself be addressed in a silly manner however he didn't comment. He didn't understand what the big deal was about him. He was just her boyfriend. It wasn't like he was some king that she was being married off to. But then again a king probably wouldn't be introduced like that. Nevermind. That didn't actually have anything to do with this. He was surprised at how happy they were to see him. Hell he was just some new guy. They got settled down and Zack sat at the bar which was right next to the table smoking another cigarette not wanting to bother them with it. He knew that some people hated it .

coop
PMAIM
^
RIVER CARSTAIRS
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 09:09 PM
156 posts
16 years old
wallflower
© saiyuri
<---|field_10|-->

teehee <3
River pursed her lips slightly at his comment. She didn't drink a lot, only on occasion. Though, since spending time with his mother it had begun to get a little more often. Wine, the woman loved her wine. Her cousins seemed pleased with the thought, they'd always felt like she didn't let herself have any fun, and had always been the ones to try and get her to drink with them, which she usually declined.

It wasn't long upon entering the pub that she was dragged off by her aunt to go say hi to everyone else. It seemed that their idea of a family dinner was multiple tables occupied by crazy Carstairs while appetizers and beer circled about the pub endlessly. A regular sit down dinner would be too boring for this family. She met up with one of her only female cousins and instantly the girl began to ramble on about what she'd missed and how grown up she looked and a load of other things to which would only give her usual short and nervous answers.

Alister and a few others joined Zack at the bar, ordering a few rounds to start setting up some of their little drinking games, which they promptly invited Zack to join if he so wished. River was far too distracted getting harassed by the females in her family, a million and one questions about Zack and life in America being thrown at her every chance they got.

PMEmail
^
ZACHARY MASON
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 09:50 PM
117 posts
19 years old
© N/A
<---|field_10|-->

zack w/ whoever
open for whom ever
He was talking with a few of her aunts, uncles, and cousins as they asked how they had met and such. However he kind of was telling a slightly differed version. "Yeah River and I met through one of her friends. As you probably know very well River isn't the type to hold her liquor so I ended up driving her home." he explained leaving out the whole she almost got taken advantage of by some douche and he had been pretty fucking high. But he figured those were things that he didn't need to share. "So where do you live? How far from River?' one of the women asked. "Three houses down on the opposite side of the street. I didn't know that until we met that night." he said before the cousins started coming over which caused the older people to head towards the food.

Zack watched her talking to her female cousin before turning back to the boys when they offered him a beer. He took it finishing it as quickly as they did even in between smoking. Of course force of habit he occasionally would check up on River. He was used to having to keep an eye on her around people he didn't know. Now he didn't think her family would do anything but at the same token he never knew what she might get into. "Aye! You don't have to keep such a short leash!" the one cousin teased punching his arm playfully.

Zack snorted and rolled his eyes with a grin. "I don't know how much trouble she got in here but I swear anytime I've got my eye off her for more than two seconds she manages to get her a situation where I've gotta save her ass from someone." he said with a heavy sigh before taking a long drag on his cigarette. "Perfect example: Leave her alone for literally two minutes when we are out and she manages to get herself drugged. Then I've got to start a fight and deal with her when I take her home." he said doubting they were going to run off and tell the adults. He took the shot of whiskey handed to him.

"I'll give her that she's far more...exciting than any bitchy american girls." he joked. Although he didn't think River was boring on any level she was a disaster waiting to happen which always kept him on his toes. Now he did love her and would never think about replacing her. He hoped he would never want her to for that matter.

coop
PMAIM
^
RIVER CARSTAIRS
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 10:24 PM
156 posts
16 years old
wallflower
© saiyuri
<---|field_10|-->

teehee <3
It wasn't too long before River was dragged towards a table where a bunch of the girls had a card game going. What she didn't know, was that it was a drinking game they'd made up. She played, and when it came time to drink, they pushed the shots towards her until she finally took them. Great, GREAT! This wasn't going to end too well now was it? The game was going well, it had been a while since she'd drank and had fun, so she figured that... If she was going to drink, then she may as well do it around her family, right? They'd take care of her.

So, as the game progressed, she slowly became more and more drunk. Over time, everyone began to get more and more rowdy. Whenever good plays were made, there was cheering and groaning, and eventually the game ended which resulted in a really drunk River and really excited cousins. From the other side of the room, she heard her aunt and uncle starting to sing an old folk song that River hadn't heard in a long time. Grinning, she took a deep breath and found her cousin dragging her onto the table. Instantly, River joined in, singing out the words and clapping along with the others while a few people also joined the singing.

Moments later, her cousin's arm linked around hers and she began to start to move, causing River to as well. Within moments, they were dancing along to the song. Arms linked, they skipped and jumped along the table while singing rather loudly. River would only be able to do this under these circumstances, surrounded by rowdy family with enough alcohol in her to make her forget about the potential to embarrass herself.

PMEmail
^
ZACHARY MASON
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 10:43 PM
117 posts
19 years old
© N/A
<---|field_10|-->

zack w/ whoever
open for whom ever
Zack was enjoying the drinking games that he was having with the boys however he really hadn't thought about River in a while. No offense to her just he was having a good time. They were all joking and laughing about stupid guy things. Zack had gone through almost an entire pack of cigarettes during the night. He only had about three left and was thankful that he had brought more than one back. At least if he had more than one pack it would hold him over for at least a few days hopefully before he had to buy some. Thank god for mother's credit card.

When he heard people singing he noticed two of her relatives before he saw her up on the table. "And that's my cue to take her home before she hurts herself." he said doing his last shot that was in front of him grabbing his cigarettes, or what was left, and shoving them into his pocket. He did have a buzz but it wasn't nothing big that was compared to River of course. Overall he was pretty sure he had stood up well against the heavy drinking Scots. Hell some of them were trashed when he wasn't even close to drunk for that matter. What in the world was wrong with these people.

He watched her dancing with her cousin and chuckled crossing his arms over his chest. Once she stopped he offered her a hand to get down off the table and carefully guided her down. "I think it's time that we get you to bed love" he said attempting to get her to walk but that wasn't going to happen. He called the taxi and got her to sit while he got her some water. He loaded the stuff into the taxi with the help of her cousins before picking her up and carrying her to the vehicle. "I'll text you guys tomorrow about poker." he told them having set up and evening poker game with the cousins.

Thankfully it was a such a short drive to the cottage. He paid the driver and got their bags out before getting her out happy that she didn't throw up. It was a little much juggling both her and their things but he managed to get everything inside. He left their things in the kitchen just carrying her to the bedroom and lying her down. She'd have to deal with sleeping in her underwear tonight and just get over it. He started taking her clothes off hoping she would work with him in the slightest.

coop
PMAIM
^
RIVER CARSTAIRS
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 10:58 PM
156 posts
16 years old
wallflower
© saiyuri
<---|field_10|-->

teehee <3
As the dance came to an end, she glanced down to see Zack there, and only grinned. "Zacky!" She yelled before hopping off the table, stumbling and practically falling into him in the process. She laughed and shook her head When he mentioned going to bed, she pouted and hugged her arms around him. "But that's so boooooring, do we have to go?" She asked, her head spinning slightly as she glanced around the room. She let out a gasp when he picked her up, but once she realized what was happening, she grinned and hugged her arms around his neck, waving farewell to everyone while they headed out the door.

The ride home felt weird. Although they weren't going too fast, to River it felt like they were speeding. She kept tensing up around turns and letting out laughs whenever they took off from a red light. It felt so, so weird, and now and then she'd make some remark about how fast they were going and express concern over the same fact. Now and then she'd point something out outside, some building or landmark she knew. Though she was sure that if she was sober, her explanations of the places would make a lot more sense.

When they got there, she stumbled out of the taxi and stared wide eyed at the cottage. It looked more like a full sized house than anything, but she wasn't complaining. When he returned to get her, she just grinned and hugged him close again, nuzzling her head into his neck while he carried her inside. Once in their room, she wiggled about to help him get her clothes off until she crawled over and hugged her arms around his waist and leaned back, trying to pull him with her. "Zacky I'm not tired." She complained, leaving a kiss on his shoulder before nuzzling the side of his arm slightly while gazing up at him with big puppy eyes.

PMEmail
^
ZACHARY MASON
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 11:56 PM
117 posts
19 years old
© N/A
<---|field_10|-->

zack w/ whoever
open for whom ever
Zack pretty much did what he could to ignore her questions and whining before setting into the taxi and attempted to keep her quiet while they were on the way home. He assured her they weren't going quite as fast as it felt. Good lord she was going to be a trip once he actually had her in the cottage. She was either going to be super whiney or super horny. Or at least he knew she had been the one time she had been drugged. He wasn't sure if that counted really but she was extremely drunk and girls tended to be that way.

He was setting her clothes down on the dresser when he arms wrapped around him causing him to raise an eye brow. He could feel her trying to pull him back although it was little more than a tug that wasn't pulling him off balance. He sighed softly as she said she wasn't tired. He knew what she was talking about of course. Granted he didn't hate the idea but he wasn't going to be pleased if she either threw up or passed out on him. Neither of those were a big turn on for a guy.

"Lay down." he instructed her with a deeper tone. He tugged his shirt off tossing it on his side of the bed before slipping out of his pants. He tugged her panties off and tossed them aside kissing her lips before he started working down her body. He had a feeling that she would enjoy this and well firstly he wasn't sure if she would be so willing if she was sober. Second he could kind of gauge how she was going to be.

coop
PMAIM
^
RIVER CARSTAIRS
 Posted: Jan 20 2015, 12:19 AM
156 posts
16 years old
wallflower
© saiyuri
<---|field_10|-->

teehee <3
River grinned eagerly when he told her to lay down, and she certainly didn't need to be asked twice. She nuzzled down into the big, plus mattress and watched as he slipped out of his shirt and pants before he crawled up to give her a kiss. Smiling, she returned it happily, bringing a hand to gently rest in his hair while her other hand made trails up and down his arm. When he pulled back, at first she was going to pout, thinking that it was all he would give her for tonight. Sure she was drunk, but it wasn't like it was the first time they'd done this, it's not like she would have said no if she was sober.

However, soon she felt his lips on her again, just, on her neck instead. Blinking curiously, she felt his kisses continue to slowly travel, which brought a slight shiver down her spine. Sober River would likely be having a panic attack once his lips reached anywhere below her ribs, but the alcohol kept her head too jumbled to even think about being nervous.

Instead of freaking out and turning into a stuttering red mess like she normally would, she gently stroked her fingers through his hair and closed her eyes, ding her best not to squirm from the anticipation. Biting her lip, each kiss left her heart racing and caused a rush of excitement through her, leading her breathing to slowly begin to pick up.

PMEmail
^
ZACHARY MASON
 Posted: Jan 20 2015, 01:12 AM
117 posts
19 years old
© N/A
<---|field_10|-->

zack w/ whoever
open for whom ever
He knew she was going to be whiny when he pulled away from her however he didn't care. She would probably like what he was about to do much more than just kissing her. He could feel her smooth fingers making trails up his arm causing goose bumps to begin to rise. He knew this slow kissing down her was just going to get her started and hopefully test the waters on how she was going to be for...further activities. He grinned a little feeling her trying to not squirm however he knew it was kind of hard.

He went down knowing just where to get, especially know how to get her off, and still have her worked up for more. When he finished he kissed up her body slowly letting his fingers trail across her skin. He stopped just at the top of her right breast sucking a hickey knowing nothing she wore would show it. One hand continued to toy between her legs while the other began caressing her opposite breast.

coop
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin by Macy of Shine