THEODORE COHEN
 Posted: Jan 28 2015, 05:39 PM
51 posts
17 years old
art freak
© Lewis
<---|field_10|-->

THEODORE ROSS COHEN
Born in Paradise, Maryland, Theodore Cohen has grown to really love this small little town. His father, Patrick was just a simple man working at the University of Maryland as a Professor in Chemistry. Met a woman who was another professor at the university, her name was Carol. She was a professor in English. The two immediately hit it off after meeting at a staff get together. When the two started to date they really spent a lot of time together. Both lived near campus, but Carol was from Paradise and she ended up moving back there. After about two years Patrick asked her to move in with him, but she declined and insisted that he move in with her because she inherited her childhood home in Paradise. So they moved in with each other and then shortly afterwards got married. Then out came Theo.

His childhood wasn't anything special. He just kind of was always at daycare because his parents were constantly away from home with working at the University that was 2 hours away. So he typically woke up, went to school, then to after school care until about 7pm. Then he would go home and spend time with his parents. They always ate dinner together. No matter what was going on. If someone was running late or whatever. Always together, the only exception was whenever one of them were out of town for a seminar or something.

Entering middle school Theo began to take an interest in music. He began to do school plays or musicals and joined chorus. He was discovered to have a wonderful voice. His parents both had never done anything with music in their entire lives so to have a son who could sing well was just something they were not expecting. So they continued him with his music and they could tell he really enjoyed it and they could see his interest in school also increased when he was in the music programs. So they left him in it because it seemed to be for the better.

Now into Theo's high school years he really started to stand apart from everyone else. People started to realize that his voice was really smooth and beautiful. He is only a junior, but a lot of people are expecting him to be the lead in any school musicals or chorus shows. He doesn't let it all get to him though. He is still the same relaxed, intelligent individual that he has always been. He just enjoys the compliments and continues about his day.

C-Lister, Art Freaks

FRIENDS

Theo is very easy going and tends to get along with a lot of people, however, some people tend to pick on him, but he isn't such an easy target. He tends to just reflect insults off and usually is actually pretty snappy to those who pick on him or his friends. A lot of the lower listed people especially those in the art freaks will be his friends. He enjoys all types of art not just music. That is why he is a photographer for the yearbook. Once he trust someone he is typically pretty loyal to them and likes to stick by them that is why he sometimes gets into arguments with the high cliques who think they can bully his friends. Rarely are these arguments physical, but more commonly just him giving real quick comebacks and just out smarting people.

ENEMIES

Some people in higher cliques don't like Theo because he stands up for anyone he calls friends. Also the fact that he has good comebacks and can go back and forth like it is nothing. His intelligence is also something he uses to make people mad. Mainly those dumb jocks.

LOVERS

I guess this is openish? He obviously has crushes on some girls, but he typically isn't one to flirt, but more of the type to have a conversation with a girl and see if she is at all intelligent because if she isn't then there is no way he would ever date her. Currently he is on an online chatroom for the school that discusses colleges pros and cons. He is talking to someone on there, but doesn't know who it is quite yet. So we'll just say this is probably closed.

17 | JUNIOR | LOGAN LERMAN
LEWIS | 21 | EST | AIM or PM
PM
^
MICHEAL ROMERO
 Posted: Jan 28 2015, 06:48 PM
MICHEAL ROMERO
College Kid
49 posts
17 years old
Former Sweetheart/ 2015 Grad
© jess
<---|field_10|-->

micah && teddy
If Micah wasn't so sweet, he'd be in the art freaks group. Music and theater is his life, so I could see them like bonding over that and maybe they started being friends when Teddy started getting into plays and stuff? They might be a little competitive since they'd probably be going for roughly the same roles, but I could still see them getting along.
PM
^
CLAIRE MASTERS
 Posted: Jan 28 2015, 06:54 PM
70 posts
17 years old
PREPS
© NIKKI
<---|field_10|-->

Claire & Theo; Yay I love him <3 Anywayssssss, since they are going to know each other online but not in person I doubt they would get along in person. She is a follower of everyone else so if one of her friends is mean to someone she will join in, she really does like to be mean but she just follows along with it. So if she picked on one of his friends I doubt he would be happy with her at all. I don't know how it would go once they find out who the other person is, but it shall be fun to figure out once it gets to that point.
PMEmail
^
THEODORE COHEN
 Posted: Jan 28 2015, 07:05 PM
51 posts
17 years old
art freak
© Lewis
<---|field_10|-->

Micah & Theo; Yea I think I could see the two being friends, but just competing all the time for that big spot in plays and musicals etc. Other than that I could see them being friends.

Claire & Theo; I definitely can not wait for all of this to play out <3
PM
^
ELIZABETH MORETTI
 Posted: Jan 31 2015, 12:29 AM
29 posts
16 years old
art freaks
© Cami
<---|field_10|-->

LIZ & THEO
Can I just say that I find Theo adorable? It wouldn't surprise me if she was keeping track of who wins the male lead between him & Micah because she's kinda sorta friends with him (Micah) and finds their little rivalry very amusing. Plus, he's in the drama club - the only group of people that don't make her feel the need to hide behind a mask (aside from her brother and Janna, that is, because one of them wouldn't believe it anyway and Liz just doesn't like putting up a mask around the other one).
PMWebsiteAIM
^
THEODORE COHEN
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 10:58 PM
51 posts
17 years old
art freak
© Lewis
<---|field_10|-->

LIZ & THEO
I think it's cool that she won't have to hide behind a mask with him because he hates when people do that. These two would definitely get along, plus I mean she is super gorgeous <3

PM
^
JANNA CARLISLE
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 11:27 PM
45 posts
17 years old
art freaks
© saiyuri
<---|field_10|-->

RIVER & THEO
River is also a photographer who works in the yearbook, mainly just touching up pictures than anything. She hardly considers herself a real member as she doesn't use a lot of her own pictures and just mainly edits them, but they could possibly have met through that?

JANNA & THEO
Janna is a photographer as well. The problem? She's kind of... Blind. She has conversion disorder, and long story short, her blindness has a possibility to be only temporary. So, she takes pictures of everything (or tries to), so that she can look at them when she gets her sight back and she can be able to see everything she missed. They could always bump into each other at some school event, both of them taking pictures?
PMEmail
^
RAIN YOLUTA
 Posted: Mar 2 2015, 07:44 PM
RAIN YOLUTA
D-Lister
9 posts
17 years old
Nerd - Barista
© Cee
<---|field_10|-->

RAIN and THEO

These two probably know each other because they are in the same class. Rain is a nerd and actually pretty intelligent. She actually started at Paradise High at the beginning of Junior year (she's a transfer, her reasons she keeps to herself). She studies a lot to keep her grades up. She is artistic as well: drawing and painting mostly. She is also kind of sarcastic and tomboyish at times. These two could be friends or just acquaintances.

If there is anything you want to change or add just ask.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin by Macy of Shine