JASPER PAYNE
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 04:49 PM
9 posts
15 years old
Nobody
© 'Eve
<---|field_10|-->

your just a daydream away
Jasper was sitting on the couch in the living room playing Zack's xbox one. He was playing a fantasy game which he knew that his boyfriend would hate. But he wasn't even sure where Micah was in the house at the moment or if he even was. When he had gotten up he hadn't found Micah in his room and Zack was out and about for the day it appeared. Hell if he had to house all to himself that wouldn't be to awful to be honest. There was always someone if not tons of people. Between Zack, Micah, Isaac, Kat who was normally brought along with Isaac, River and Toast the house was often crazy.

Something he wasn't totally used to in the respect of having so many 'adults' around. Which categorizing them as adults was one due to the fact they were far more responsible then anyone he had grown up with. He was just sitting in a pair of Nightmare Before Christmas boxers and a white wife beater. He knew his hair was a mess so he had just pulled on a beanie. Breakfast hadn't really been something he felt like doing this morning so he had just sorta jumped on the xbox.

PM
^
MICHEAL ROMERO
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 10:43 PM
MICHEAL ROMERO
College Kid
49 posts
17 years old
Former Sweetheart/ 2015 Grad
© jess
<---|field_10|-->

all i ever wanted

PRIMADONNA GIRL

was the world

Micah wasn't the type of person to wake up late. It didn't really matter that it was summer and he didn't really have anything he needed to do. Or at least not anything that couldn't wait until the afternoon to get done. Unless he'd just stayed up really late, he was always up before noon, if not before ten. He just wasn't the type of person who could just sleep for half the day and then waste the other half. For example, today he'd had breakfast with his mom, gotten a few things they needed at the house and shopped around a little. This shopping trip eventually led him to the pet store and ended with him almost walking out with an adorable little ball of fur without consulting his roommates first. That's probably what he'd end up having to do to get one, but he wanted to at least get Jazz on his side first. Zack could get over it.

Pulling into his spot in the driveway, Micah got the things out of the car and walked into the house. He quickly put everything up before walking over to where Jazz was on the couch. "Hey," he said, giving his boyfriend a soft kiss as he sat down. "What are you playing?" he tried to make it sound like he was more interested than he really was. He hated video games. He sucked at them and they were a waste of time. But he knew that Jazz liked them, so he could at least try to be a little interested in them. "I stopped by the pet store earlier today..." he started, knowing that Jazz would probably be able to guess where this was going.

Can't help that i need it all

©
PM
^
JASPER PAYNE
 Posted: Mar 2 2015, 11:19 AM
9 posts
15 years old
Nobody
© 'Eve
<---|field_10|-->

The sound of someone pulling in the driveway caught his attention but he didn't bother to look. He knew who it was. If you couldn't tell the difference between Zack's big dodge and Micah's car you were probably deaf. Now not that Jazz thought the truck was loud or obnoxious like it could be if Zack wanted but it wasn't exactly quiet. At least it wasn't a diesel. He smiled a little at Micah when he walked in before turning back to Dragon Age. Jasper grinned a little when his boyfriend asked what he was playing. He may not have known Micah forever but he knew that he was probably only asking because he had something that he wanted.

"Dragon Age: Inquisition. It's fun." he said not bothering to really go into a detail with the whole thing. It wasn't worth it due to the fact that his boyfriend wouldn't understand any of it. He glance over at Micah from the corner of his eye when he said he stopped at the pet shop. Well he was going to figure that his boyfriend was wanting some kind of animal. As to what he was wanting Jasper was thinking possibly a puppy. "And?" he asked him.

PM
^
MICHEAL ROMERO
 Posted: Mar 2 2015, 06:47 PM
MICHEAL ROMERO
College Kid
49 posts
17 years old
© jess
<---|field_10|-->

all i ever wanted

PRIMADONNA GIRL

was the world

He nodded like he understood what the game was just by hearing the name of it. He'd considered asking him more about it , but honestly they both knew that there wasn't really a point. Jazz would probably get him into one of those games when Micah got him to try out for the school's play. That might happen around half-past never. They both liked different things and it was okay. As long as Jazz didn't turn into one of those boyfriends that always played video games. Then they might have a problem because Micah isn't about to sit back and let Jazz pay way more attention to something that stupid. Thankfully that didn't really seem like it was going to happen.

He chewed on the inside of his cheek a little after he mentioned the pet store and sighed softly at his boyfriend's response. "And you should have seen the puppies! They were all soo cute." He stopped talking for a second to give Jazz a puppy-dog face. "Can we get one? Pleassseee?" he asked. Honestly, he'd probably end up getting one even if Jazz said no, but he'd prefer if Jazz was on his side. "I know Zack's going to say no but I don't care. He can deal with it."

©

PM
^
JASPER PAYNE
 Posted: Mar 3 2015, 12:51 PM
9 posts
15 years old
Nobody
© 'Eve
<---|field_10|-->

As much as he did adore his boyfriend he wasn't exactly oblivious to this game. He had watched Micah play the game with Zack previously enough times. Of course with Zack is was normally hinting at something that he forgot to do or trying to hint at something that he should do. Like 'So how is your song writing going. OH! By the way I picked up a flyer from the store'. Which usually meant that he was about to try and convince Zack to get something. Heck Micah had even done it to him a few times to try and get him to watch some musical however he was a less willing victim than his occasionally daft older brother.

Puppies. He knew it. Jasper knew what was coming next. First the puppy dog face. Yep. Check. He wasn't going to even look at it much less acknowledge it. Why did Micah love to do this to him? Put him in between his older brother, who had in fact taken him in when it wasn't his job, and of course his boyfriend who had an ability to put his sex life to a screeching halt. "Uh do whatever is going to make you happy, Mic" he said not wanting to make it a yes but not wanting to make it a no. Good lord Zack would kill him.

PM
^
MICHEAL ROMERO
 Posted: Mar 4 2015, 08:58 PM
MICHEAL ROMERO
College Kid
49 posts
17 years old
© jess
<---|field_10|-->

all i ever wanted

PRIMADONNA GIRL

was the world

If Zack would just stop being an ass and let Micah get the puppy then he wouldn't have to do anything like this. It's not like he's going to expect Zack to take care of it or anything, he'd literally just have to live in the same house as it. That's it. Apparently that was way too much to ask. And why is everyone so worried about getting on his bad side? Petty much everyone else said no just because Zack did. Jazz didn't seem like he was going to help either.

Biting his lip a little, Micah thought for about half a second before looking over at his boyfriend. Even if Jazz wasn't going to help him with Zack, he really wanted to make sure that he wasn't the only one that wanted the dog before he got it. If two out of three people in the house didn't want or care about the dog it wouldn't really be fair for the animal and none of them would end up being happy about it.

He'd started kind of lightly rubbing Jazz's shoulder while he thought. "Here, turn around," he instructed, lightly pushing the boy's shoulder in the direction he wanted him to turn. He started massaging his shoulders and neck. Chances are, Jazz might end up thinking that he was doing it to help convince him about the puppy, and maybe that was partially true, but he mostly just felt like it. "Would you want the puppy if I promised to tell Zack that it was 100% my idea and you didn't want to do it since he said no?" He asked. After about a second, he clarified, "I don't care if Zack gets mad at me. I just don't really want to be the only one that actually wants the dog."

©

PM
^
JASPER PAYNE
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 03:20 PM
9 posts
15 years old
Nobody
© 'Eve
<---|field_10|-->

And now here was the attempting to seduce him into saying yes tactic. He adjusted so he could still see the screen while turning so his boyfriend could massage his shoulders. He wasn't sure what in the world he was up to in the sense of thinking this would get him to say yes. Sure he wouldn't mind having a little ball of fur. He had never had a pet and he did think that Toast was just the cutest little thing.

When Micah suggested being the one to tell Zack that he wanted the dog and not Jasper it was tempting. Of course there were some factors to consider. They both had school. That did mean that if Zack had to deal with the dog when they weren't there then it would be a pain to listen to him bitch. "If you tell him it's your idea then yes I would like to have a dog. I've never had a pet before." he told him knowing that it might be a little strange to adjust to. He had grown up with fighting dogs and of course the few strays.

He understood Micah's hesitation of wanting to even bring it up if he was the only one to want the dog. "What kind of dog would you want to get?' he asked curiously having really little idea of what breed would be the best.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin by Macy of Shine